Shipping & Returns
Handled will ensure that each delivery is accompanied by a delivery note that shows the date of the Order, the Order number (if any), the type and quantity of goods (including the code number of the Goods where applicable), special storage instructions (if any) and, if the Goods are being delivered by instalments, the outstanding balance of the Goods remaining to be delivered.
ReturnsDamaged, incorrect or faulty items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
Undamaged items can only be returned within a 30-day period from the date of delivery, subject to the following criteria:
- Returned items must not exceed our max stock levels.
- A restocking fee will apply (with the exception of samples and exchanged items).
- Bespoke products and items with special finishes cannot be returned.
- Goods must be received in a saleable condition. Damaged items will not be refunded.
- Discontinued items cannot be returned.
Once your order has been placed, an order confirmation will be sent to the email you entered at checkout. You will receive a follow up email with tracking information once the order is ready to be shipped from our warehouse.